A community committed to excellence in education.
Our mission is to LEAD: Learn, Empower, Achieve and Dream.
KSS Staff Share Beliefs
- We will infuse the classroom environment with joyful learning experiences to create lifelong learners, future leaders, and individuals of character.
- We will honor instructional time.
- We will set high expectations for all children by aligning instruction with the AZ state standards and providing evidence of student achievement.
- We will create a safe and positive learning community where all children and families are welcomed and valued.
- We will collaboratively differentiate instruction by utilizing data and research based interventions.
- We will focus on the whole child: emotional, physical, academic and social; while providing an opportunity to assist students in achieving academic and social growth.
Parent Belief Statement
I am committed to:
- Supporting my child's academic success.
- Utilizing additional resources as needed such as before and after school tutoring, etc.
- Communicating with teachers and school staff.
- Supporting teachers and school staff.
- Modeling appropriate behavior to ensure my child's social success in school.
- Ensuring that my child is at school and on time each day.
Seven Habits for Students
- Be proactive.
- Begin with the end in mind.
- Put first things first.
- Think win-win.
- Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- Sharpen the saw.